Friday,31 Ogos,2007

Gunung Jerai

This time we plan to cycle at Gunung Jerai and this is second time for me to go up there . today i am using road bike to up hill and it is quite tough going up compare with mountain bike . It is great to cycle with bunch of friend together and this time one my ex-college mate join me ,calvin.



















Bk Loo and me
























































Calvin and me .






















Meet some malay girls while cyclying and they are hiking the hill.

































FUN

AT night going dinner with vimales ,kenny and Goldine at Pg. We having seafood dinner at Quad Weld . After that we have a walk to the QE 2.That is a nice place and anew place to hang out .Later on we went clubbing at SS......





































 
Free Web Counter thanks for viewing